Sunday, November 2, 2008

My clothes disappeared!

I went looking for my winter clothes today, intending to get the winter switcheroo done, and I can't find them anywhere! The only thing I can think of is that I accidentally put them with a load of donation stuff (I've lost other stuff that way). The upside is....

I get to buy new winter clothes! With no money! Eh...

I found some nice tops on sale at Woman Within, so I bought five. I still have my pants and a few sweaters, so that should do for now.

I'm itching to get some more scrubs, but I seriously need to hold off until I figure out where I'm going to work when I get my CNA certificate. I'll have an extra $1000 from my loan left over in the spring, and instead of sending it back, I'm using it to pay down/off my credit card!

In good news, I had lots of knitting time this weekend, which was a big treat for me. Now I need to get off the computer and back to one of those sweaters.

Namaste